Ready to hop into YouTube land, but are puzzled thinking about what you have to do to get a channel up and running?
You’re a smart bosslady who knows video is the next frontier in marketing: You love the idea of sharing your smarts on video, but that means putting your face out there for the world to see.
It’s not like you’re out to be the next YouTube star … you just wanna grow your email list and position yourself as an expert.
Cameras, lighting, scripts, and editing oh my -- you’re ALREADY worried you’re too late to the YouTube game and have too much on your plate right now, by the time you figure all that out with everything else on your plate, holy cow, won’t it be like, 2022?!
Imagine being able to launch your channel with a built-in band of supportive subscribers clicking “like” and commenting on every one of your videos.
In your new life...
Your head hits the pillow at night with a 24/7 salesperson out there growing your email list for you:
Your done-for-you YouTube strategy in hand, your editorial calendar would now include regular video content seamlessly merged with your sales calendar.
See ya, imposter syndrome: You actually know what you’re doing -- and have the ROI to prove it.
It’s time to get your cute self on YouTube so you can hire the world’s second largest search engine as your list building elf.
‘Cause it’s far from “too late” to hop to it, considering only 8% of small businesses are using YouTube to market their services & products.
Hello, unsaturated frontier!
Because those disappearing Instagram Lives? Well, they aren’t quite gonna leverage that email list like a boss YouTube strategy will.
(Plus, it’s really hard to hold the phone AND talk with your hands when ‘splainin’ something -- and you’re a hand-talker, so you need both those guys to teach!)
In a dream world, you’d kick this whole thing off without goose-egg subscribers, a professional channel trailer, and even those cool graphics on the video (how do they do that, anyway … ).
And that, my friend, is why I created a solution ...
Introducing Youtube Bootcamp!
The only Youtube program offering in-depth training taught by a woman for women!
A 6-module blueprint to starting up your channel alongside a supportive, cheering community of fellow female entrepreneurs.
I’ve packed my entire YouTube channel strategy in an A-to-Z system -- and now? I’m handing it over to you!
This process is the exact method I built my own channel to more than 50,000 views -- and it’s precisely how I coach clients on channel build-out, too.
YouTube Bootcamp is made up of 6 modules of video trainings, 6 workbooks, and a confidence-building community of women JUST like you looking to get their channels up and running, too.
Here’s what you get inside of the course YouTube Bootcamp:
Module 1 // Plan
You’re a planner, aren’t ya? Me too. That’s why in week 1, we focus on drilling down into how video content can merge with the good things you’ve already got going by setting up your channel.
- Channel Set-up 101: Business name or personal name? Hide those old videos or keep them up? From ideal subscriber research to basic strategy, we’ll hit the ground running by making sure you get your burning questions answered right out of the gate.
- My personal Channel Plan Checklist -- from channel banner to thumbnails (and even the fancy watermark that shows while your vid plays), so you’ll know exactly what to whip up in Photoshop or Canva and what your channel standards are..
- A YouTube Goal Tracker, so we can walk through how to define success for you.
- My secret Where/When/How Method for titling your videos … because this is essential, and it’s what most entrepreneurs aren’t doing when it comes to YouTube strategy.
- Breaking down the mysterious Youtube Algorithm and how you can get your videos ranked
Module 2 // Ideation
Time to start channeling your inner scriptwriter -- and writer’s block? Don’t you worry. I’m pulling out all the stops (and templates) to make sure you say just the right things.
- Your Video Types Toolbox, my 360-degree guide to discover exactly what types of teachings you can actually do in a few minutes of video.
- 3 Best Types of YouTube Content, so you can learn how to build out a calendar of rotating trainings, ensuring your channel grows right when you launch.
- My Keyword Planning Guide, so you know how to get found in YouTube--I’ll show you how to use Google Keyword planner, TubeBuddy, and primary & secondary keywords so they work for your business.
- Crafting your the perfect video titles for search result rankings with my Video Title Formula
Module 3 // Filming
Awww, yeah. Let’s do this thing! We’ll start getting our hands dirty and seeing what that whole filming thing is all about -- curl your hair and put a little lipgloss on: I promise this isn’t as scary as it sounds.
- 23 Things to Think Through Before You Hit Record so you basically have me over your shoulder making sure you don’t wrap 3 minutes of filming and have to re-do because you forgot something. I got you.
- My exact Must-Have Script List, the very script templates I use in my own business to guarantee that viewers convert to paying clients … because you’re out to get a return on your time investment in video, after all!
- The Batching Day Planner, because you have other things to do in your business besides channel your inner Emma Stone, and I’ll make sure you knock this all out in one sitting, so you can move along with your day.
- Your 4-Video Homework -- I’m holding your hand through writing 4 video scripts and filming 4 videos for review in our private community … so you can get feedback on the flicks before you blast them out to your Facebook page or email list!
- Filming Set-up 101 -- everything you’ve ever wondered about background (to move the dog bed, or not??), lighting, and the scoop on teleprompters … plus, equipment you need: no, you don’t have to start plotting for AmazonPrime Black Friday tech deals. This is easier than you think, and you have almost everything you need!
Module 4 // Editing
Scary software? Not here. This is much easier than you dreamed. Pull your yoga pants back on and let’s knock this thing out.
- My Audio Syncing techniques and cheat sheets, so you don’t make the mistakes that a lot of new editors make when trying their hand at video clean-up.
- Want to add copyright free music? Check! I’ll give you my Music Resources Cheatsheet so you know just where to go to get the goods.
- Signature Export Framework, giving you an outline for how to title, tag, and describe your video, so you’re not uploading anything into YouTube that won’t stand out in a search.
- What you need to do to promote your video across social media accounts -- ‘cause I’m all about working smarter, not harder: you made the content, so let’s leverage it! How to use your videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
Module 5 // Pre-Launch
Time to optimize! We’ll get your channel ready for eyeballs other than just your husband’s and mom’s.
- Verification How-to, because we’ll want to position your channel professionally, add social media links, and get you set up with Adsense.
- Opt-in Connecting 101 that will get your ready-to-go freebies teed up for the sending: get ready to see your email list numbers go up, even while you’re sleeping.
- Ranking Guide, so you never have to worry that only your tribe will ever see your videos ... 18-34 year olds are statistically on YouTube more than TV, and we want to make sure that if they’re searching for what you teach, they find YOU.
- Cards, Endslates, Transcribing, Oh my! Should you add these to your videos and how to add these in Youtube.
Module 6 // Launch
Ready to put your channel stocked up with videos ready for the watching out in the world? Throw your hands up and say YEAH!
- Interaction Guide -- so you know exactly what to do when someone comments to play up the YouTube algorithm even more.
- Release Strategy 101 because you’ll want to share this properly, and from your newsletter to Facebook groups to Reddit, I’ll hold your hand and tell you how to let people know things are live.
- YouTube Pods Training -- yup, they’re a thing! Let’s get you ramped up on them, so you can keep growing your subscriber count authentically.
PLUS, you’ll also get instant access to:
- 30 pages of actionable insight in PDFs, printables, and more
- 20 video training modules
- Our private Facebook community, so you can bounce ideas off fellow creative women launching their first YouTube channel
Businesses which use videos in their marketing enjoy 34% higher conversation rates than those who don't! - Blue Corona
Fear's holding you back? That's why I'm here to help each step of the way!
Meet Brittany, once she got her channel up each of her videos are hitting the 100 view mark and with just 3 videos Brittany has over 100 Youtube subscribers!
"Since really my biggest issue with getting started was imposter syndrome and self conscience and fear, having that cheerleader absolutely is the reason I got my channel up."
- Brittany Berger - B2B Content Strategist
Check out those views on Brittany's videos!
Did someone say Bonuses?
Tech Training Module ($197 value) - all the "tech-y" stuff that frustrates you explained in step by step tutorials. No need to be tech savvy, trust me I'm so far away from being tech savvy so these trainings are broken down into easy how tos even the most tech illiterate person could figure out (because thats me in a nutshell!)
- In-depth training on using TubeBuddy to sky-rock your video ranking
- Getting started with VidIQ
- How to add subtitles to Facebook videos
- Creating a squeeze page for your opt-in
- How to use Leadpages to capture emails from your viewers
- How I use ConvertKit to create a sales funnel for my viewers
- How to embed Youtube videos on your website
- How to upload your promo videos to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- BRAND NEW MODULE (coming November 2017) - Using Youtube Analytics To Perfect Your Video Strategy ($197 value) - using the free info Youtube provides you to improve your videos to grow your channel even faster
- My Youtube Trello Board ($39 value) - How I organize all my Youtube content to stay consistent posting weekly videos with out 35 notebooks
Struggling to rank on the front page of Google? Youtube can help you get there!
Think you need to spend 100s of dollars on equipment to start a Youtube channel?
Meeting Cassie who worried she would need equipment she didn't have a budget for. Turns out she had everything she needed already!
"I was looking for help with the strategy behind Youtube, how to understand SEO, tags, keywords.... There's a lot of parts and pieces to starting your channel and Trena walks you though it"
- Cassie Ostle, Confidence Coach
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users - VidYard
Want to take your Youtube channel to the next level with someone who gets you, knows your insecurities and knows you want Youtube to grow your business!?
Join Youtube Bootcamp!
How does Youtube Bootcamp work?
- As soon as you enroll, the course is yours! Put on a fresh cup of coffee, hit play on the welcome video, and then hop in the private community to meet the women you’ll be figuring this out alongside.
- Carve out time each week to watch the lessons and hop into our Facebook group to get the support you need when you seem to be stuck
- Fast forward 6 six weeks (or shorter!), and tee up your email newsletter and social media posts for your big announcement: you’re now sharing your smarts (and growing your list) in your very own, professional YouTube channel!
This is the first time Youtube Bootcamp has opened up just the course to entrepreneurs and it's available for a short time at an introductory price! If you want to ensure video is a primary element in your business strategy before 2018 rolls around you need to Enroll Today!
So, what’s your investment?
- Go into Youtube blindly, throwing videos at the wall like spaghetti to see if they stick
- Watch a hundred-and-a-half (likely outdated) Youtube videos about starting a channel and piecing something together bit by bit
- Buy a course from a Youtube star who by now is out of touch with beginner stages and does't offer any kind of 1-on-1 support
- Pay nothing but lose hundreds of hours watching and DIY-ing and wondering if its even worth it
Or, you could learn
- Save yourself hours and hours of trying to teach yourself and learn how to launch a successful channel from scratch using only the most up-to-date strategies
- Learn the how-to AND launch your channel in a matter of weeks
- Do it all with a community of supportive lady bosses, so you're never alone
- Pay a small price for huge returns in subscribers, views, and search engine rankings! You can easily make the investment back!
Your investment for YouTube Bootcamp program:
1 Payment of $297
3 Payments of $118
Don't think you will be able to understand this whole Youtube platform... I mean it seems like a lot right?
Meet Shirley, there was so much that she didn't know going into Youtube Bootcamp except that video is so important to businesses and she wanted to make sure she was doing it right!
"Trena lays out the nuts and bolts so you know how to go from your topic idea, to the title, to the tags, how to edit, post and then promote after you post"
- Shirley Archer, Mindfulness Fitness Wellness Expert
How to know if you’re a perfect fit for YouTube Bootcamp:
+ You’re a super-smart business owner, and you know you’re DANG good at what you do … you just need someone to hold your hand and show you the ropes on the whole YouTube thing, because you keep hearing video is the next thing.
+ You’ve dabbled with putting up a few old webinars or short screen trainings on YouTube, but see minimal views … just your blog people see them, and they’re not professional-looking enough for you to feel confident sharing them!
+ You just *know* there’s a way to get more subscribers on your list than what Instagram Lives and Facebook Lives get you … your freebies are certainly worth their weight in gold, and you just need more people to know about them!
+ You’ve been at the entrepreneur game for a bit, and you’ve found you’ve got a big ol’ heart for TEACHING -- you could share what you know all day, because nothing makes you feel more helpful!
+ You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and figure this YouTube thing once and for all, leaving fears about imposter syndrome in the dust, and getting your biz a little bit closer to running on auto-pilot.
Wait! Who am I?
Hi. I'm Trena!
I'm an MBA graduate who quit the "perfect" job because I was bored and wanted to follow my passion of online video and editing! I now help creative business owners get confident on video and use YouTube to their advantage to grow their business with videos they are proud to share! I've taught hundreds of entrepreneurs over the past 3 years how to use YouTube and video the right way, that doesn't take hours of filming, editing and waiting for someone to FINALLY watch their video!
I've worked with clients like Heather Crabtree, Think Creative Collective and Christina Scalera of the Contract Shop to understand how YouTube video can work effectively in their marketing strategy without taking up all the waking hours in the day! I've been featured in Huffington Posts Must Watch Entrepreneurs, Creative Empire, Boss Mom podcast and more. These strategies and tactics are exactly what you will learn in YouTube For Creatives!
StartYour channel niche and why its important (1:10)
StartBest types of videos for Youtube (0:48)
StartHow to never run out of video ideas (3:57)
StartThe importance of your video title (1:48)
StartLongtail keywords, primary keywords and secondary keywords - huh!? (6:59)
StartResearch strategies for perfect keywords (14:09)
StartThe secret to Youtube success (PLAYLISTS!) (8:01)
Youtube Bootcamp includes all my tired and tested strategies in an easy to follow system of training videos and coaching calls with me. I am confident you will love this course! But if for some reason you complete the entire course and do all the work within 30 days and aren’t satisfied, just show me your work -- I’m happy to buy the course back from you then I'll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Want to see MORE testimonials from past cycles of Youtube Bootcamp?