You’re a smart bosslady who knows video is the next frontier in marketing:
It’s not like you’re not out to be the next YouTube star … you just wanna grow your email list and position yourself as an expert.
But cameras, lighting, scripts, and editing oh my—you’re ALREADY worried you’re too late to the YouTube game, and by the time you figure it out with everything else on your plate, HOLY COW, won’t it be like, 2022?!
Sleep easier at night knowing there's a 24/7 salesperson out there growing your email list for you!
With a DONE-FOR-YOU YouTube strategy in hand, your editorial calendar will now include regular video content seamlessly merged with your sales calendar.
Good bye late night work sessions!👋 You are going to be rocking videos— with the ROI to prove it.
It’s time to get your cute self on YouTube so you can hire the world’s second largest search engine as your list building elf.
‘Cause it’s far from “too late” to hop to it- considering only 8% of small businesses are using YouTube to market their services & products.
Hello, unsaturated frontier!
Those Instagram and Facebook Lives? They aren’t quite gonna leverage that email list like a boss YouTube strategy will.
In a dream world, you’d kick this whole thing off without goose-egg subscribers, with a professional channel trailer, and even with those cool graphics on the video (how do they do that, anyway … ).
And that, my friend, is why I created a solution ...
I’ve packed my entire YouTube channel strategy in an A-to-Z system -- and now? I’m handing it over to you!
This process is the exact method I built my own channel to more than 160,000 views -- and is precisely how I coach clients on channel build-out, too.
YouTube Bootcamp is made up of 6-modules of video trainings, 6 workbooks, checklists and swipe files to help you get your channel up and running in less time and driving you more business!
Tired of reading about it?
Brittany Berger, a YouTube Bootcamp alum, said, "I didn’t realize *just* how fast a YouTube channel would elevate my brand and make me seem like so much more than an expert. Seriously, it’s tricked so many people into thinking I’m more important than I am.
Really, I’m not saying anything there that I haven’t been saying my whole career, people just find it and perceive it differently now. I feel like people notice me so much more. Since starting my channel less than six months ago, I’ve:
• Had clients have me start writing about video marketing in my work for them
• Been able to provide better advice to strategy clients by better understanding the technical side of YouTube
• Been contacted by dream clients that only sort of knew who I was until my videos made me seem important"
Here’s what you get inside YouTube Bootcamp:
Module 1 // Plan
You’re a planner, aren’t ya? Me too. That’s why in week 1, we focus on drilling down into how video content can merge with the good things you’ve already got going.
• 3 Best Types of YouTube Content, so you can learn how to build out a calendar of rotating trainings, ensuring your channel grows right when you launch.
• My personal Channel Graphics Checklist —from channel banner to thumbnails (and even the fancy watermark that shows while your vid plays), so you know exactly what to whip up in Photoshop or Canva.
• A YouTube Goal Tracker, so we can walk through how to define success for you.
• My secret where/when/how method for titling your videos … because this is essential, and it’s what most entrepreneurs aren’t doing when it comes to YouTube strategy.
Module 2 // Ideation
Time to start channeling your inner scriptwriter—and writer’s block? Don’t you worry. I’m pulling out all the stops (and templates) to make sure you say just the right things.
• Your Video Types Toolbox, my 360-degree guide to discover exactly what types of teachings you can actually do in a few minutes of video.
• My exact Must-Have Script List, the very script templates I use in my own business to guarantee that viewers convert to paying clients … because you’re out to get a return on your time investment in video, after all!
• Filming Set-up 101 -- everything you’ve ever wondered about background (to move the dog bed, or not??), lighting, and the scoop on teleprompters … plus, equipment you need: no, you don’t have to start plotting for AmazonPrime Black Friday tech deals. This is easier than you think, and you have almost everything you need!
Module 3 // Filming
Awww, yeah. Let’s do this thing! We’ll start getting our hands dirty and seeing what that whole filming thing is all about -- curl your hair and put a little lipgloss on: I promise this isn’t as scary as it sounds.
• 23 Things to Think Through Before You Hit Record so you basically have me over your shoulder making sure you don’t wrap 3 minutes of filming and have to re-do because you forgot something. I got you.
• The Batching Day Planner, because you have other things to do in your business besides channel your inner Emma Stone, and I’ll make sure you knock this all out in one sitting, so you can move along with your day.
• Your 4-Video Homework—I’m holding your hand through writing 4 video scripts and filming 4 videos for review in our private community … so you can get feedback on the flicks before you blast them out to your Facebook page or email list!
Module 4 // Editing
Scary software? Not here. This is much easier than you dreamed. Pull your yoga pants back on and let’s knock this thing out.
• My Audio Syncing techniques and cheat sheets, so you don’t make the mistakes that a lot of new editors make when trying their hand at video clean-up.
• Want to add copyright free music? Check! I’ll give you my Music Resources Cheatsheetso you know just where to go to get the goods.
• Signature Export Framework, giving you an outline for how to title, tag, and describe your video, so you’re not uploading anything into YouTube that won’t stand out in a search.
• What you need to do to promote your video across social media accounts—‘cause I’m all about working smarter, not harder: you made the content, so let’s leverage it!
Module 5 // Pre-Launch
Time to optimize! We’ll get your channel ready for eyeballs other than just your husband’s and mom’s.
• Verification How-to, because we’ll want to position your channel professionally, add social media links, and get you set up with Adsense.
• Opt-in Connecting 101 that will get your ready-to-go freebies teed up for the sending: get ready to see your email list numbers go up, even while you’re sleeping.
• Ranking Guide, so you never have to worry that only your tribe will ever see your videos ... 18-34 year olds are statistically on YouTube more than TV, and we want to make sure that if they’re searching for what you teach, they find YOU.
Module 6 // Launch
Ready to put your channel stocked up with videos ready for the watching out in the world? Brush up on your victory dance moves—we're launching your channel!
• Interaction Guide—so you know exactly what to do when someone comments to play up the YouTube algorithm even more.
• Release Strategy 101 because you’ll want to share this properly, and from your newsletter to Facebook groups to Reddit, I’ll hold your hand and tell you how to let people know things are live.
• YouTube Pods Training—yup, they’re a thing! Let’s get you ramped up on them, so you can keep growing your subscriber count authentically.
PLUS, you’ll also get instant access to:
• 20 pages of actionable insight in PDFs, printables, and more
• 20 video training modules
• Swipe Files
AND DID SOMEONE SAY BONUSES?
You also get access to:
As soon as you enroll, the lessons are yours!! Put on a fresh cup of coffee, hit play, and start mapping out your plan of attack based on YOUR schedule
Carve out time to watch the lessons and take action! The best way to get results in this course is to start implementing. Plus the sooner you start the quicker it gets!
Fast forward even just a month, and tee up your email newsletter and social media posts for your big announcement: you’re now sharing your smarts (and growing your list) in your very own, professional YouTube channel!
YouTube Bootcamp only opens 2 times a year for enrollment.
Aight, Trena. Just hit me. What's the cost OR investment?
Or, you could learn the how-to AND launch your channel with a proven content repurpose strategy that gets you off the constant hamster wheel of content creation! Even better, having me and a team of like minded business owners supporting you and holding you accountable to do this!
Swipe the exact system that I’ve used to launch my YouTube channel, grow my list, get more than 160,000 views, and -- best of all -- outsource my list-building to the world’s second largest search engine.
Plus, you’ve got my word: Your enrollment in YouTube Bootcamp is completely risk-free -- if you’re not happy, I’m not happy. If after 30 days, you’ve done the all work, attended all the live trainings, and haven’t seen results, I’ll buy you the YouTube course of your choice.
Click here to read all the nitty-gritty details about how I’ve got your back.
But what’s the cost of FINALLY going to the movies on a Tuesday afternoon or making it to your kid’s soccer game, or getting to bed before the clock shows an AM number all while your business is making money on autopilot mode!
When it comes to YouTube strategy, Trena Little knows her stuff! She is able to clearly and concisely convey her strategies for creating a large and engaged audience on YouTube. Since working with Trena, I’ve been able to increase engagement and overall views for my YouTube channel.
How to know if you’re a PERFECT FIT for YouTube Bootcamp:
Wait! Who am I?
Hi. I'm Trena!
I'm an MBA graduate who quit the "perfect" job because I was bored and wanted to follow my passion of online video and editing! I now help creative business owners get confident on video and use YouTube to their advantage to grow their business with videos they are proud to share! I've taught hundreds of entrepreneurs over the past 3 years how to use YouTube and video the right way, that doesn't take hours of filming, editing and waiting for someone to FINALLY watch their video!
I've worked with clients like Heather Crabtree, Think Creative Collective and Christina Scalera of the Contract Shop to understand how YouTube video can work effectively in their marketing strategy without taking up all the waking hours in the day! I've been featured in Huffington Posts Must Watch Entrepreneurs, Creative Empire, Boss Mom podcast and more. These strategies and tactics are exactly what you will learn in YouTube For Creatives!
Let's break down one more time everything you get in this program....
Don't think you will be able to understand this whole Youtube platform... I mean it seems like a lot right?
Meet Shirley, there was so much that she didn't know going into Youtube Bootcamp except that video is so important to businesses and she wanted to make sure she was doing it right!
"Trena lays out the nuts and bolts so you know how to go from your topic idea, to the title, to the tags, how to edit, post and then promote after you post"
- Shirley Archer, Mindfulness Fitness Wellness Expert
Youtube Bootcamp includes all my tired and tested strategies in an easy to follow system of training videos and coaching calls with me. I am confident you will love this course! But if for some reason you complete the entire course and do all the work within 30 days and aren’t satisfied, just show me your work -- I’m happy to buy the course back from you then I'll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
Want to see MORE testimonials from past cycles of Youtube Bootcamp?